With Small Town Values
Breathtaking design for home living.
Natoma Manufacturing, LLC is a centrally located precision CNC contract manufacturer in Norton, Kansas, relied upon by customers across the United States and around the globe. We manufacture build-to-order precision machined components and assemblies from a variety of materials, maintaining ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications and strictly adhering to their standards. Our team has a personal commitment to understand, meet, and even exceed our customer’s requirements through the continuous improvement of our skills, capabilities, quality processes, and management system. We have been delivering defect-free products on time for over 35 years at the most competitive prices possible.
Nam aliquet ante porta, gravida elit interdum, luctus porta sapien justo, at fringilla felis suscipit vestibulum.
• Max Mill Size – 24” x 24” x 12”
• Vertical Milling – 5 axis, 4 axis,
and 3+2 axis machines
• Pallet Changers
• Super-Precision Lathes • Swiss Lathes
• Max Turning Size is 6” Dia x 12” Long
• 7-axis Mill Turning Centers
• Standard mill tolerances – 0.0002”
• Standard lathe tolerances – 0.0001”
• Assembly machines – helicoils, pins, bolts etc.
• Precision high-powered fiber laser marking
• Nadcap-certified chemical conversion coating to MIL-C-5541 and MIL-DTL-5541F, type I and type II
• All citric and limited nitric passivation to SAE AMS2700 and ASTM A967
• 100% inspection data available in digital format • Surface finish unparalleled in industry – 30-40 Ra standard
• Brown & Sharp
• Mitutoyo Manual CMM
• Starrett Comparators
• Deltronic Comparator and Mitutoyo Comparator
• Yasda PX30i
• Toyoda FH450S
• Miyano BNA42
• Zeiss Accura II
• Nikon VMA-4540